04/24/2019 @ 10:00 am MDT - 11:00 am MDT
Are you new to the grant-writing world or simply need a refresher? Join us for this one-hour webinar to explore the process from start to finish. Participants will learn to assess grant readiness, evaluate grant opportunities, identify key components of every grant, and establish a grant writing “tool-kit” to encourage grant writing success. This webinar offers a roadmap for organizations who need a comprehensive overview of the grant process as some practical checklists and templates to use along the way.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand key grant norms and timelines
- Assess if your organization is ready to write/submit a competitive proposal
- Identify key components of every grant
- Define what should be included in your program/project design
- Walk away with check-lists and templates for your grant writing tool-kit
Date: Wednesday, April 24
Time: 9am Pacific / 10am Mountain / 11am Central / 12pm Eastern – 60 minutes
Guest Speaker: Mandy Pearce, CFRE Owner, Funding for Good
Presenter and Webinar Moderator: Tammy Tilzey is the Director of GrantHub, an intuitive grants management system designed to increase the efficiency and funding success of nonprofits.
Get more information or register for this special webinar: