05/20/2021 @ 10:00 am MDT - 11:00 am MDT
Let’s be honest. There are always more fundraising ideas and projects in a year than there are hours to get the work done. However, you can increase the outputs, outcomes, and impact of your fundraising team by utilizing an Agile mindset.
In this webinar, we will look at how an Agile mindset and specifically the Scrum framework can help your organization strengthen your fundraising team. Scrum is a decision-making framework for fundraising teams to help increase the efficiency of your work – whether talking about writing grant applications, managing drafts of appeal letters, or planning and implementing a special event.
- How to increase the impact of your fundraising efforts
- How to increase the happiness of your fundraising team
- How to use Scrum to help create your fundraising plan
- How to manage large fundraising projects using Scrum
- How to facilitate your fundraising team in an Agile way