Manage Funders and Grant Opportunities
GrantHub manages funding proposals you’ve submitted in the past, are currently applying to, or are planning to request in the future. GrantHub also tracks your funders, contacts, and key relationships.
- Build strong relationships with your funders by tracking what is important to them, what type of projects they fund, and feedback on how to submit successful requests.
- Track important information on each funding opportunity – such as amount requested, amount awarded, proposal deadline, decision date, grant term, funding program category, and current status.
- Spend less time tracking grant status, updating grant spreadsheets, and communicating the health of your funding pipeline. Keep contacts, funder history, and future intentions documented and easy to locate – instead of stored in someone’s head.
I needed to take all of my spreadsheets, binders, and email reminders/task lists, and put it in one place. Basically GrantHub simplified my life and completely erased my anxiety about potentially missing something.
Jamie Healy, Grants Administrator, Charleston Animal Society View Case Study
Being able to see what tasks and deadlines are coming up has helped me plan my workload and feel comfortable when I really do have time to work on something else.
Wendy Moylan, Director of Institutional Philanthropy, The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library View Case Study
Track Tasks and Grant Deadlines
GrantHub tracks the tasks and deadlines for each application and follow up report. Reminders are sent automatically to remind everyone of their commitments.
- Never miss a deadline – due dates for applications, LOIs, follow up reports, and other key dates are tracked in GrantHub. Easily see what is coming due on the horizon.
- Set tasks for each step in your workflow – such as researching new funders, preparing proposal elements, coordinating site visits, attending a funder’s event, writing a personal thank you note, sending status reports, and more.
- Set tasks for elements you need from other individuals within your organization – such as sending you budget information, program details, updated financial reports, and requests to review or approve proposals.
- Automated reminders are sent to each task owner via email, with links to the relevant grant details and information in GrantHub.
- Spend less time tracking, monitoring, and updating your task list and use that time to research more funding opportunities and strengthen funder relationships.
Streamline Proposal Creation
GrantHub helps you build and maintain a library of your best answers and attachments for successful funding proposals.
- Easily find and reuse previous responses from successful funding requests, and then tune them for your current funding opportunity.
- Populate your answer library with stories, supporting statistics, need statements, executive summaries, statement of sustainability, thank you templates, project definitions, evaluation statements, budgets, financial statements, 990s, staff job descriptions, donor history, board of directors, 501(c)(3) letter, statements of collaboration, testimonial letters, photos, video URLs, etc.
- Categorize answers for quick retrieval and organization of your entries.
- Expiration dates remind you when answers should be reviewed and updated.
- Save time building new funding requests and training new grant writers with your library of case statements and successful responses.
We love the answer library. It is an excellent feature of GrantHub. With new grant applications there’s no need to reinvent the wheel every time with our language.
Megan Cummings, VP of Programs, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Gallatin County View Video
I would say that the main challenge that our organization was facing before purchasing GrantHub was lacking a centralized and organized space for us to maintain all of our grant applications.
Emma Burick, Development Manager, Big Sky Youth Empowerment View Video
Keep a Grant Documents Repository
GrantHub provides an accessible and secure online system to intuitively organize and quickly retrieve your grant-related documents.
- Keep your institutional memory intact, even during personnel changes.
- Your organization retains valuable institutional knowledge, such as funder history, key funder contacts, upcoming deadlines, requirements, relationship status, past research, program results, grant proposal results, notes on why you were denied, etc.
- Securely access your grant materials remotely, anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Group and file documents such as – final proposals, grant award letters, program results, follow up reports, grant approval forms, and completed process checklists – with the funder and opportunities to which they belong.
- Don’t continually re-invent the wheel, or start over every time you add someone new to your grant office. Allow grant professionals to focus on doing what they do best, while GrantHub keeps your valuable assets organized, accessible and protected.
Communicate and Report Results
GrantHub comes with flexible, prebuilt reports to help you and your organization get a current, up-to-date overview of your grant efforts and results.
- View your funding pipeline and progress using the “Opportunities by Status” report.
- Compare your awarded requests to denied with the “Opportunity Win Percentage” report.
- Quickly see what Opportunities are still pending.
- Plan your vacations and workload around proposal deadlines by using the “Opportunities by Month” report.
- Quickly report on your top Funders.
- Powerful filters summarize above reports based on date range, Funder Type, Program, Grant Owner and more.
- Easily export your reports to Excel, PDF, or print.
I was amazed at how many grants we had submitted this year. I lost track. And, I’m excited that I can give my executive director real-time reports of our whole agency’s grant development activities; not easy with 20 programs.
Diane Demarest, Director of Grant Development, Jannus, Inc. View Case Study